27 February 2016

Project 366 2016 #8

Week 8 of Project 366 2016 and half term seemed so long ago.
It was back to school, back to work and back to routine.

Project 366 2016 day 52 - Local church // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 53 - De-clutter // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 54 - Lone daffodil // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 55 - Daffodils!  // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 56 - Morning moon // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 57 - Daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 58 - Blue sky morning run // 76sunflowers

Day 52
Sunday is becoming a day to go running with my girl and today she wanted to go a little further. It was a little too far and we ended up walking back home past the local church.
Day 53
The children had a teacher training day so the girl had a friend to play and they all occupied themselves. This gave me an opportunity to start having a de-clutter beginning with the Good Food magazines dating back to 2001.
Day 54
My daffodils in the garden aren't doing so good this year - this was the only one I noticed today that didn't look battered.
Day 55
And the ones I had bought from the supermarket weren't faring much better either! This sorry looking bunch summed up my back to work Wednesday quite well.
Day 56
A cold and frosty start today and while I waited for the car to defrost I spotted the moon looking rather glorious in the morning sky.
Day 57
Now this is better! I got in from work to a tidy house, shopping done, including a bottle of Prosecco, and some healthy looking daffodils bought by the husband before he went away for the weekend.
Day 58
The Grandparents popped in this morning to look after the children so I could still do my run - I love my in laws! It was cold out with a perfect blue sky and I took my charity running vest for a spin before the big day in two weeks times. It was comfy but my womanly hips made it ride up a bit!

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig