6 February 2016

Project 366 2016 #5

Week 5 of Project 366 for 2016 and we head into February.
The sun made some appearances which is always nice!

Project 366 2016 day 31 - Ginger Stem Cookies // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 32 - Longleat 10k race number // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 33 - Rainbow on my 10 mile run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 34 - Lego war // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 35 - Spring pots // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 36 - Tea and cookies // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 37 - Longleat 10k kit // 76sunflowers



Day 31
No rugby today as the boy has a sore back. I kind of missed it as it has unsettled our usual Sunday routine. The children didn't mind and enjoyed a lazy day in. I baked Ginger Stem Cookies, which are becoming a firm favourite for me and the girl, and went out on a 5 mile run once the OH was back from work.
Day 32
I was panicking today that I hadn't received my race number for the Longleat 10k as I had had the email to say they had been posted. But whilst tidying up, I found the envelope on the stairs under a pile of unopened post. We are clearly very organised here! I remained panicking as the race course is renowned for its hills and I am not good at those.
Day 33
Long run today and I headed out for 9 miles but ended up doing 10. As I neared the end I saw a beautiful rainbow but by the time I had released my phone from its arm holder it had faded somewhat - squint and you can see it!
Day 34
Back to work Wednesday and the sunshine meant a lovely afternoon of play and learning outdoors. I then had to whizz home early to take over duties from the OH looking after one poorly girl. The upside to this was time for an extra Davina workout, a foam roller session and the OH had done himself proud making a rather lovely curry for tea. Later that evening the boys of the house had set up a Lego war situation in the bedroom - this was just a small percentage of the battle scene!
Day 35
My girl wasn't quite well enough for school today so once I had set up and handed over at work I came home to look after her. I needed some fresh air so headed out to tackle the brambles in the garden and also discovered last year's pots, a little battered in places, starting to grow again.
Day 36
Friday again already - where has this week gone? A bit of a 'meh' day for me as I was off work not feeling so good so vegetated under a blanket with a cuppa, ginger cookies and War Horse on DVD.
Day 37
Feeling much better today thankfully. The weather is awful so I am cosied up indoors with the children whilst the OH is at work. They have overdosed on Minecraft whilst I have baked and sorted out my kit for the Longleat 10k tomorrow. Fuelled by jelly beans I will power up those hills!

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig