23 January 2016

Project 366 2016 #3

Week 3 of Project 366 2016 brought the cold, the sun and the rain.

Project 366 2015 day 17 - Cold and wet rugby // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 18 - A grey Blue Monday // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 19 - Blue skies and an 8.5 mile run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 20 - Cold morning // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 21 - Evening run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 22 - PR postcard // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2015 day 23 - Reybridge // 76sunflowers
 
Day 17
Back to rugby today. We had two weeks off for the Christmas holiday then another two weeks off due to a waterlogged pitch so standing out in the cold and wet came as a bit of a shock to the system for us today. The boy enjoyed it though and that's what matters.
Day 18
Today is Blue Monday, that depressing point between Christmas and payday and apparently a peak time for divorce solicitors! The sky reflected the mood of the day with swathes of grey.
Day 19
This is better! Beautiful blue sky and a chill in the air, just perfect for my 8.5 mile run. It was so cold that even running that far I needed two base layers, my vest, long running tights, buff, hat and gloves. The corridors of shade out of the sun were freezing and a shock to the body. I did it though - the furthest I have ever run.
Day 20
A very cold start with a thick layer of white in need of defrosting on the car before work. The sky was beautiful at 7:15 and worthy of a snap whilst waiting for the inside of the car to defrost. Not so good was the boiler breaking.
Day 21
The temperature was creeping up a bit today and the layers and hat on my evening run weren't actually needed and ended up bothering me. I think this made me go faster in order to get back home and peel off. I paused for a bit under a streetlight for today's slightly grainy snap.
Day 22
Friday and I returned from a good day at work to some surprise post care of a lovely blogging friend. The PR added a nice note on this rather fab postcard.
Day 23
Following the morning chores and the boiler being patched up - fingers crossed - I packed a lunch and we headed out for a walk around Lacock and Reybridge. I spotted my first snowdrops of 2016 and dreamt of a Wiltshire cottage. One day maybe!

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig