16 January 2016

Project 366 2016 #2

Week 2 of Project 366 2016 and the drag through January is on.
Luckily we have had some sunny days to brighten it up.

Project 366 #2

Project 366 2016  day 10 - Mini me // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 11 - Misty fields // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 12 - Morning run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 13 - Blank diary // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 14 - Cosy socks // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 15 - Home before the sunset // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016  day 16 - Icy car // 76sunflowers

Day 10
The second week that rugby has been cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch so we had another lazy Sunday. We had to get out at some point though so we took a stroll around the local fields where the girl wanted to start snapping for her very own blog.
Day 11
A lovely chilly walk to school today with mist hanging over the nearby fields as we passed by. I also finally got round to sorting out my blog template with a proper one installed.
Day 12
I set out on my second 8 mile run for half marathon training today but it didn't go quite to plan; at 7 miles my knee and IT Band niggles flared up so I stopped. And cried a bit. Then walked the last mile home. Thankfully the stairs test was good with no pain climbing up or down so hopefully just a blip.
Day 13
Early night as it is Wednesday, my least favourite day of the week, and I realised I need to make a better effort to fill in my daily diary - it's all looking rather blank.
Day 14
Cosy new socks for me and my girl and a scary realisation that her little feet aren't quite so little anymore.
Day 15
Friday and I managed to beat the sunset home. I was hoping for a run, like last week, to clear the blues of the week but circumstances beyond my control meant that didn't happen.
Day 16
Still feeling blue today so got up early and went to do the weekly shop, it was too slippery for me to run this morning, but before leaving I had to wait for the inside of my car to catch up with the outside in the defrosting process. I cheered myself up a bit with some new running gear thrown into the shopping trolley!

x x x
 
TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Interestingly I had to give up running due to IT band 'niggles' and walking up and down the stairs after running was excruciating! Sadly I've never been able to sort it out. The pain in my knees now after 10 minutes is too much :( We've had all of our football matches cancelled recently too. A pain isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just recovering from some knee issues and back to running, much sympathy, running keeps me sane! Our local rugby pitch is still waterlogged too! So much wet January weather! #project366

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig