21 March 2015

Project 365 2015 #12

Week 12 of Project 365 has been a happy one finding some focus for me but also learning to let go.

Project 365 #12

Project 365 day 74 - Mother's Day flowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 75 - Cherry Bakewell Green Tea Cake // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 76 - Finding some FOCUS // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 77 - Packing // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 78 - Creating a happy package // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 79 - Evening sun // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 80 - Bunting in the garden // 76sunflowers

Day 74
A wonderful Mothering Sunday today with perfectly chosen gifts of flowers, fudge, lemon curd, mini pegs and a heart stamp. The day was spent in part relaxing but also putting in some hard graft in the garden - which required a much needed tidy up.
Day 75
I had some time to fill today so I did some baking making up my own Cherry Bakewell Green Tea Cake - which you can find here!
Day 76
Inspired by the lovely Karin over at Embrace Happy, I decided to sit quietly and create some focus for me today. I had a play with props and backdrops using some of the goodies from the recent Blog on Cymru.
Day77
The girl went off on her three day residential today. Seeing her suitcase in the lounge made me momentarily sad with the realisation my children are getting older by the day and with this are becoming more independent and not needing me so much.
Day 78
Working on embracing happy and finding a focus, I prepared a happy package to drop off the next day!
Day 79
Following the morning eclipse, which I caught a glimpse of at work, the warmth, light and whole day changed. The Spring sunshine made the day a happy one and it was so nice to fling the conservatory doors open back at home.
Day 80
Today we did the morning chores; swimming, MOT and library. Then I had a chilled afternoon whilst the boy went partying and the husband disappeared on his bike. Some colouring in with the girl and I blew the dust from the sewing machine to make some bunting to hang at the end of the garden.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That cake looks delicious and I love the idea of your bunting, I'm thinking of doing something like that for Monkey's bedroom with some digger fabric I have #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful captures this week! I want your bunting and cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World22 March 2015 at 06:16

    Your cake looks delicious! Sounds like you had some lovely Mother's Day presents. It's an emotional time when your child goes off on their first residential - my daughter did hers in November - good to see the Converse out, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake sounds absolutely lush! What's that in the cup? soaked cherries? Pretty posie, and the last image of bunting is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara (@mumturnedmom)23 March 2015 at 01:07

    Sounds like a wonderful week. I'm very jealous that you are in your Converse, I'm still in winter boots :) That cake looks yummy, and the last two photos are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture of the bunting moving in the wind. It looks like such a calm place to be. I haven't done enough playing with the Blogon Cymru items, must get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful baking and bunting! the parcel looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a positive week. Love the bunting you made x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Livingstone25 March 2015 at 20:56

    I like the bunting, very pretty. All to scarily quick they grow up and away from you. How nice that you picked up hints and tips from your blogging day that you want to use to enhance your blog.
    The tea cake sounds nice

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig