17 March 2015

Embrace Happy {FOCUS}

Focus & embrace happy // 76sunflowers

I have recently jumped on board with the delightful Karin, and her mission, to Embrace Happy.
It's been just over a week since I started to look for the positives in each day through #3goodthings on Instagram.
This is working well but I also want to focus a little bit more on my own use of time to find happiness and fulfilment in myself.
I was inspired by a recent photo from Karin on Instagram.
I liked her starting point ideas but felt I needed to adapt them a little to suit me.
I took some time to just sit, be still, be quiet and think.

Try to focus & embrace happy // 76sunflowers
 
I wanted to hone in on just a few things that I could try to achieve through a week, things I could do and things I would want to do.
After some scribbling and crossings out I wrote up my FOCUS goal.
 
Focus & embrace happy // 76sunflowers
 
This is now washi taped to the fridge door as a reminder, not just to me but the rest of my little family, that I am doing this.
 
Focus & embrace happy // 76sunflowers
 
x x x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Fan-flipping-tastic!! Keep me posted on your progress! Well done my lovely!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh great ideas - keep us updated! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The acronym is perfect! I hope you are still FOCUSing.
    ~Lee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig