28 March 2015

Project 365 2015 #13

The weather, and state of mind, has definitely turned a corner for week 13 of Project 365 2015.
The sun has played a prominent role in getting us outside and giving me some extra motivation.

Project 365 #13

Project 365 day 81 - Snail in the sun // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 82 - Smile for Yoga! // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 83 - Spring sun and fluffy white clouds // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 84 - Sunglasses and Battleborn, The Killers  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 85 - Snuggle with the boy // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 86 - Post run stretch in my Nikes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 87 - Bunting for the garden // 76sunflowers

Day 81
It was a glorious Spring day and we ended up making the most of it with some garden time, shack Spring cleaning and just chilling. Lunch was consumed lazily outside and it was then I spotted a little snail sunning itself on one of my shack doorstops.
Day 82
Following a gentle run yesterday with the girl, where we did 1.8 miles round the block, I headed out on my own today. Happily, I upped my distance, length of time running and overall speed. I will be taking it slow this time though and doing just a little bit more each time and hopefully the knee injury that kept me out for a year will not reappear. I'm also hoping the addition of yoga will help - that definitely makes me smile!
Day 83
Another sneaky run as I know tomorrow is a long day at work. The sunshine was beautiful when I got back and the sky was looking amazing with fluffy white clouds.
Day 84
A sunny drive to work today so sunglasses were necessary. I also dug out my Battleborn CD by The Killers - there was much singing aloud.
Day 85
A quick snuggle with the boy on the sofa this evening before bed.
Day 86
Friday and it's the holidays! Despite being shattered after work I pushed myself out on a run today. I bought some Nikes last year which I love and this rather odd looking image is me stretching post run.
Day 87
The weather turned so it was a bit of an indoor day before catching some fresh air at The Courts. The children got crafty at home earlier so I joined them and made some more bunting for the end of the garden.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World28 March 2015 at 18:49

    Your bunting is so cute! Glad to hear you're getting back into running. That photo of the sky is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara (@mumturnedmom)28 March 2015 at 22:17

    You must be so pleased to be running again. Love the sky photo and the one of the snail. The bunting is so pretty and I love the shot of you sitting with your boy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like you had lots of sun this week, please can you send some our way. Love the bunting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pic of the sun and the clouds! Love the photo of the snail too (though I resent the little creatures, as they ruin a lot of plants in my garden). It's great you find time to run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the killer and bunting all in one post, totes viv darling x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous shots all round. Love the yoga pic, and the killers are a definite singalong album in my car too (love seeing other people who still own real-life albums too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snail picture is my favourite with the reflection of the shell.......I want to get some bunting for our shed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine Livingstone29 March 2015 at 21:17

    quick snuggles are nice. Glad your getting out and running a bit more even if it is gently. Its lovely to see the sun and I like to sing to my radio as well when I am driving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Victoria Welton30 March 2015 at 23:18

    Beautiful photos - I love the snail and the sun (it sounds like it should be the title of a book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos. I love it when the shades can come out. Just makes you feel so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bunting, in fact you've inspired me to get ours out and string it up around the garden when the better weather comes; I have 50m of The Hungry Caterpillar bunting just sitting in a drawer!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Viv your photos go from strength to strength each week :)
    i LOVE the sun shot so radiant and smile worthy, as is that snail sat sunbathing on that stone! gorgeous bunting too. hope you are enjoying the Easter break x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig