2 March 2015

5 day B&W photo challenge - Day 5

Heart

Sitting quietly, from the corner of my eye I spotted a light. My metal heart, swinging in a draft, caught the Spring sunshine shining through the window.
A capture of love, light and happiness - Spring is on its way...

Metal heart // 76sunflowers

I have been nominated, by the lovely Katie, to participate in the 5 day B&W photo challenge, as follows...

1. Post a black and white photo each day for five days.
2. Invite another blogger photo taker to take part each day.

Today I nominate Mascara and Mud.

x x x
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Bring the Spring! Amen! <<< God that's so good, I should totes make that into some sort of viral linky that's going to make me enormous amounts of cash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo - love the light and the shadows on the heart and the way the black and white really brings them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that heart x shall be taking my B&W photo today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the black and white really emphasises the light! great photo. thanks so much for joining in! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig