9 January 2016

Project 366 2016 #1

And so we begin.
Again!
I'm back for my third year of Project 365.
Well, Project 366 as 2016 is a leap year. 
 
Project 366 2016 day 1 - Running reward jar // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 2 - Kennet and Avon canal // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 3 - Victoria Sponge // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 4 - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 5 - Daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 6 - Bedtime reading // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 7 - Creationary // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 8 - Friday 5k // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 9 - Amy Winehouse // 76sunflowers

Day 1
Happy New Year! I'm not a huge one for resolutions instead I have set up a reward. Every time I go out for a run £1 goes into this jar. When I complete a race the mileage in pounds go into the jar! The first pound went in today following my first 5 miles of the year.
Day 2
I headed out on a rare walk with just the husband today. It was drizzly and grey but we managed a nice wander along the Kennet and Avon canal discussing what life aboard a narrowboat would be like.
Day 3
Another day, another run, another cake! I made a rather yummy Victoria Sponge with the girl today as everyone deserves a treat now and again.
Day 4
The children went back to school today and I felt really down about that. The empty house seemed wronged but rather than moping I blew the dust of Jillian Michaels and put myself through a shred workout.
Day 5
Long run day today. Eight miles was on the training plan and I managed it! With no knee niggles either! I was a rather happy lady. Walking back for my cool down I saw my first daffodils of 2016 too. This Winter has been crazy.
Day 6
First day back at work for 2016 so mixed feelings today! Early to bed with a book as the 6:20 alarm call was a definite shock to the system. The MIL bought me some new books for Christmas so I got stuck into this one tonight.
Day 7
We all chilled together tonight with a game of Creationary. This was the husband's quad bike.
Day 8
I am trying to add in an extra run each week so pushed myself out tonight for a 5k around the roads close to home. I was so glad I did as it cleared my head from the working end of the week - and I met one of the neighbour's new puppy.
Day 9
A Saturday of chores followed by a 5 mile run in the drizzle. During the ironing session I dug out my Amy Winehouse CD as I finally got around to watching the Amy film last night which reminded me of what a talent she was.

Back to linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
 
x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig