15 November 2014

Project 365 #46 {Rain & Yoga}

My initial thoughts looking back on this week has been the rain and lots of yoga.
The former has seemed to be constant, the latter has kept me relaxed.
There have been some dry windows of weather, thankfully, which have resulted in two lovely days out with the family.

Project 365 #46

Project 365 #46 Day 313 - Clifton Suspension Bridge // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #46 Day 314 - Natural Frames // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #46 Day 315 - Yoga at Home // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #46 Day 316 - Autumn Rain // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #46 Day 317 - Literary Postcards #postcircle // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #46 Day 318 - Early morning rain // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 319 - Freshford railway line // 76sunflowers

Day 313
We had a lovely day out at Tyntesfield today and I managed to blog about it - twice. The journey home took us over the Clifton Suspension Bridge - and down Park Street where the Christmas decorations are up already!?
Day 314
Some work preparation today - I made some natural frames for the garden.
Day 315
Yoga time today. I got some goodies in the post to try out so obviously had to have a good yoga session.
Day 316
The heavens opened on my drive to work so I waited in the car before running in - laden down with all my frames.
Day 317
It's always nice to receive some post - today I had a lovely letter from one of my #postcircle pen-pals. I liked the enclosed postcards, especially the chicken link.
Day 318
More rain. This time a view from my kitchen window. Pitch black and pouring with rain. Not the best start to a Friday morning but luckily it soon cleared and we had sunshine by playtime.
Day 319
Today was time for a family walk from Bradford-on-Avon to Freshford. The plan was to walk back but the husband and the kiddos decided the train was a better idea. I felt this was kind of lazy but the thought of all the mud again soon made me follow them up the hill to the little station.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. What gorgeous photos of the bridge and the railway line, and I love the raindrops on the glass too. How are you finding yoga? I remember really enjoying it when I was pregnant but I never kept it up! #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah MumofThree World15 November 2014 at 21:04

    There certainly has been a lot of rain this week :( That photo of Clifton Suspension Bridge is stunning! I was in Park Street the other day too and was surprised at the Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara (@mumturnedmom)15 November 2014 at 22:19

    Absolutely love the first and last photos :) And the raindrops on the window are really pretty - not so pretty in reality I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind the rain really, it just messes p plans at work sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I love the bridge, although it has doubled in price to drive over!! I was surprised at the lights already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I am loving yoga! Apart from Saturdays I am managing to do about 20-30 mins everyday. It's great 'me' time and a true escape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the natural frames! .. i need to invest in more yoga time at home i think as i am not getting time to get out much to go to class

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coombe Mill (Fiona)16 November 2014 at 09:52

    the Clifton suspension bridge reminds me of my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a relaxing week Viv despite all of the rain - we have had a lot too. i love all of the colours around at the moment - as you have shown in your bottom photo. just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't been over the Clifton suspension bridge for years. There has been far too much rain though, hasn't there

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the suspension bridge photo. Reminds me of us breaking down on it, just before it was shut for the night. We had to push the car off it, helped by some runners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yoga kit looks great - I have found yoga so beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine Livingstone20 November 2014 at 22:11

    only tried a yoga class once, but despite it advertising itself as suitable for beginners she talked about go into the cat and stretch to the sun ( or whatever) and as I did not know ehat the postitions were as a beginner I never went back.
    Love the bridge pic and laughed at the train back.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig