25 February 2017

Project 365 2017 #8

Week 8 of Project 365 2017 and it was back to school, work and routine.

Project 365 day 50 - Crocuses / Croci // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 51 - 5k run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 52 - 10 mile run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 53 - Simple Things magazine // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 54 - Jane Green book // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 55 - Linda McCartney shredded 'duck' // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 56 - Gaggle of geese // 76sunflowers

Day 50
I spent a good few hours in the garden today clearing back overgrown trees, digging over vegetable plots and general weeding. Hiding beneath one of the many shrubs I found these beautiful croci - or is it crocuses?
Day 51
No school or yoga class to run today and I managed to head out for a 5k run whilst everyone else was still in bed. My knee felt a bit niggly so when I got back I focused on some bridge work and vowed to do more of them to strengthen my glutes again.
Day 52
The children were back to school today and I was back in my routine of my Tuesday morning run with my running buddy. The knee held up for a fantastic 10 miles in the drizzle.
Day 53
Back to work so the photos return to bedtime snaps; tonight the last issue of my subscription to the Simple Things magazine.
Day 54
More reading tonight after a long day at work and some lovely yoga tonight - another book from Jane Green.
Day 55
A foodie photo for Friday and I loved Linda McCartney's shredded 'duck' which I added to a hoisin rice noodle stir fry.
Day 56
Back to teaching yoga classes this morning, which was lovely, then it was a lazy day before I booted my backside out the front door for 4 miles in yet more drizzle. On the way I passed a small gaggle of geese - if 4 geese are enough for a gaggle?

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig