11 February 2017

Project 365 2017 #6

Week 6 of project 365 2017 turned cold but I was full of warmth!

Project 365 2017 day 36 - Blue sky walk // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 37 - Day of yoga // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 38 - Village run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 39 - Daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 40 - Valentine's yoga hearts // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 41 - Yoga books // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 42 - Vegan cook book // 76sunflowers

Day 36
A lazy Sunday to begin with but then I dragged the kiddos out for a walk around the local fields - I just couldn't stay indoors with a sky like this outside.
Day 37
Another lovely day of family and preschool yoga - I would just love for this to be my full-time job.
Day 38
Tuesday is run day with my running buddy and today we headed from my house out to the local villages for an 8 miler only pausing to take a snap of the lovely houses in one of the villages.
Day 39
Back to the day job for my usual Wednesday but when I got home I noticed the daffodils had started to open up.
Day 40
I didn't stay at work long today as the boy was poorly so back home I went. Whilst he cosied up under the duvet chugging on liquid paracetamol I prepped some hearts for my Valentine's yoga classes.
Day 41
Another day where I popped into work to set up then came home to be with the poorly one. A package arrived with a couple of yoga books. I have also borrowed some more from my yoga teacher so my Friday evening consisted of a short yoga practice on the mat then off to bed with my books.
Day 42
A lovely morning of Valentine's yoga followed by a five mile run. Then the afternoon was made up of a trip to town where this vegan cake book jumped off the library shelf at me.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig