18 February 2017

Project 365 2017 #7

Week 7 of Project 365 2017 and the half-term break was here with time to catch up with friends and have a few well deserved lie ins.

Project 365 2017 day 43 - Star Wars // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 44 - Snowdrops // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 45 - Valentine's Day // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 46 - Cows // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 47 - White Horse Trail // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 48 - Birthday present // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 49 - Pulteney Bridge, Bath // 76sunflowers

Day 43
Sundays continue to be our lazy cosy up at home day. Today I baked then snuggled up with the boy to watch Star Wars.
Day 44
I got my dates muddled up so still had a yoga session to teach this morning - my two came along and joined in. Back home I headed down the garden to carry on the big Spring clear up operation - these snowdrops have survived the collapsing fence again this year.
Day 45
Valentine's Day and the husband did good with an amazing Vegan cookbook - I'm not sure who the least favourite wife is though!
Day 46
A bit of a soggy day was on the cards today so before the rain came I headed out for a 10k run and paused to say hello to the cows. We headed to a local town in the afternoon then it was back home for the girl to have a sleepover - this gave me an opportunity to catch up with my friend over a couple of cups of tea.
Day 47
A bit tired out following last night's sleepover we all headed out in the afternoon for a family walk along the White Horse Trail before popping in to see the in laws for a cuppa.
Day 48
It was my friend's birthday today so we popped round to drop off her present before heading up to Cirencester to catch up with another friend. Plenty of tea was drunk and it was great to catch up.
Day 49
I got up early and left the house dozing while I did another 10k round the villages. Then we had a rare event; a child free mooch around Bath with the husband which included a morning Chai Latte and a wander down to Pulteney Bridge.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig