4 February 2017

Project 365 2017 #5

Week 5 of Project 365 2017 and February is finally here. January seemed to have gone on forever but, as I wrote in this post, that wasn't necessarily a negative thing.

Project 365 2017 day 29 - Cacao and hazelnut energy balls // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 30 - The Yoga Shed // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 31 - Lacock run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 32 - Incense holder // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 33 - Vegan jacket potato // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 34 - Crispy chilli tofu // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 35 - Lacock snowdrops // 76sunflowers

Day 29
Sunday is becoming a kitchen day and today I made some cacao and hazelnut energy balls. They were delicious and I think they will become a firm favourite - hopefully replacing some of the junk in my diet.
Day 30
Monday is yoga teaching day and the Yoga Shed that I hire for my home ed class is such a wonderful space to be in. The day was full with two further sessions in different preschools - it's nice to be busy.
Day 31
The last day of the month and I saw it out with a 7 mile run around Lacock with my Tuesday running buddy. It was rather dull and wet but it was good to be out pounding the pavements.
Day 32
Tonight the husband got out his drill set and upcycled a split piece of olive into a handy incense holder for me. You can never have enough incense burning.
Day 33
Work day Thursday so limited photo opportunities so it is my dinner tonight; jacket potato, leftover tofu coconut curry, avacado and vegan cheese.
Day 34
I finally got around to trying out a recipe I had seen online a while from Bosh. This crispy chilli tofu was absolutely amazing and reminded me of shredded chilli beef that I used to eat in my meat eating days. So good!
Day 35
An absolutely blissful morning of yoga teaching today then this afternoon we had a wander around Lacock where I spotted my first clump of decent looking snowdrops. I'm always happy to see this flower and cannot wait for Spring.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig