4 March 2017

Project 365 2017 #9

Week 9 of Project 365 for 2017 and the weather has been up and down - alongside my mood this week! I think I need a holiday.

Project 365 2017 day 57 - Vegan pancakes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 58 - Afternoon sun // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 59 - Lacock & Reybridge run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 60 - Evening yoga // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 61 - Miniature daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 62 - Uncle Joe's Mint Balls // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 63 - 10k run // 76sunflowers

Day 57
My lazy Sunday began with a practice run of Vegan pancakes ahead of Shrove Tuesday - no bananas were involved and the kiddos loved them so a success!
Day 58
A day of children's yoga classes followed by parent's evening for my two. Y6 SATs seems to be stressing everybody out, which makes me mad and sad at the same time, and I really feel for my girl. The boy though is thriving on the new curriculum - not sure where he gets his brains from. The sun shone on us all though on the walk back home.
Day 59
Long run day with my running buddy; 10 miles around Lacock and Reybridge.
Day 60
Back to work Wednesday so I needed to hit the yoga mat and burn some incense tonight.
Day 61
It was actually dry and bright when I got home from work so I had a wander down the garden and saw that the miniature daffodils were out.
Day 62
I discovered Uncle Joe's Mint Balls at the beginning of the year when we dropped in on one of the husband's friends in Bath. Said friend sent him home with a packet for me today!
Day 63
A lovely morning of children's yoga followed by a decent paced 10k was the order of the day today - it was sunny, warm and windy though so not my favourite conditions for a run. Pleased with the pace though.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig