13 August 2016

Project 366 2016 #32

Week 32 of Project 366 2016 saw a lovely end to our time in Norfolk and a lazy week before setting off on some more adventures!

Project 366 2016 day 220 - Run Norwich 10k // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 221 - Sunflowers // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 222 - Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 223 - Scroobius Pip Distraction Pieces Q&A Bristol // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 224 - Yoga Sky // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 225 - Yoga in my quiet place // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 227 - Garden sunshine // 76sunflowers

Day 220
Today I returned to my home city for the first time in years to take part in the Run Norwich 10k. It was a sweltering hot day but with support from my brother, his partner and my two kiddos I dragged myself round in a quite respectable 53 minutes 37 seconds so I was pleased with that!
Day 221
Due to an accident blocking the M4 and a detour around Newbury we took over 7 hours to get home but we arrived safely and that's all that matters. The garden sunflowers had grown loads since we had been away.
Day 222
Garden camping time! I'm not sure if we'll get around to a family camp this year so we decided to put the tent up in the garden, which needed a post Camp Bestival clean and airing, and I slept out with the kiddos. It was a lovely evening of BBQ, toasting marshmallows over the fire and a peaceful night's sleep was had by all.
Day 223
A lazy day at home was on the cards; the children played football in their pyjamas in the garden, I had toasted bagel with chocolate spread in the tent brought to me by my girl and then I did housework. In the evening I headed into Bristol to meet a friend and go to a Q&A with Scroobius Pip on his Distraction Pieces book tour. It was a great evening of chat and humour plus the obvious beard and tattoos!
Day 224
We got out and walked into town to the toy shop and supermarket where Lego, glow in the dark stars and camping provisions were bought. I decided after all to book a camping trip for me and the kiddos to our favourite site near Glastonbury as the weather is looking good next week - and it also makes me feel less guilty about having a few completely lazy days at home doing nothing much! I got out tonight for a much needed yoga class though with the realisation on the way home with the darkening yoga sky that Summer will soon be coming to a close.
Day 225
A guilt free lazy Friday as the children are more than happy to play at home. I packed the tent away ready for camping, after sleeping out again last night with my girl, and got together some of the other paraphernalia needed for three nights in a tent. Later I did a little bit of yoga in my quiet place before a lounge camp out and Star Wars with the kiddos.
Day 226
The husband is in London at The Oval today watching the cricket with a friend so that gives us an excuse to have another lazy day! But, I will be packing for camping and making the children walk to the local supermarket to get some fresh air, exercise and last minute supplies. In the meantime my garden is looking lovely, when the sun comes out.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig