22 August 2016

Project 365 2016 #33

Week 33 of Project 366 meant a lot of my time was spent sleeping in a tent in varying weather!
Project 366 2016 day 227 - Somerset camping // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 228 - Glastonbury graffiti // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 229 - Brean Down // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 230 - Big Ideas! // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 231 - Soul Circus packing // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 232 - Soul Circus Ibiza Chilled Yoga // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 233 - Soul Circus Raw Cake // 76sunflowers

Day 227
It was a glorious Sunday full of Somerset sunshine for my annual camp out with the kiddos at our favourite site. This made setting up camp a relatively easy task, albeit a bit sweaty!
Day 228
Today we headed down the road to Glastonbury for a wander around the town and shops. Since we were here last a new piece of graffiti had gone up. Following the traditional purchases of incense and a trip to the little toy shop that the children love we walked up the Tor for a blustery sunny picnic then went to spend some money in Street.
Day 229
Living where we do means getting to the coast is a bit of a trek. The closest we have is along the Bristol Channel and today we headed out to Brean Down. Here we found the beach and could just about make out the water in the distance; with high tide set for 6.00 pm and a bank of dangerous mud and sand in between us and the water paddling was off the cards today. Instead we built a sandcastle, played catch with a variety of products purchased from the National Trust shop, ate delicious Marshfield Ice Cream and climbed up to the top of the down where beautiful views could be found.
Day 230
Sadly time to head home today. The sun continued to shine so the tent was dry so I carefully packed it away ready for my yoga festival on Friday. Back home we chilled and sorted the laundry and I began to think of some future big ideas!
Day 231
I packed up my bits today ready for Soul Circus! I tried not to look at the weather forecast too much but did throw in extra tent pegs and guy ropes as I feel I will be battening down the hatches as rain and high winds have been forecast. Hopefully the tent will hold up and I won't be dealing with any disasters on my own!
Day 232
I safely pitched up in the rain and had a fantastic first day at Soul Circus taking part in three yoga classes finishing off with Ibiza Sunset Chilled House Yoga underneath the twinkling disco ball.
Day 233
The weekend wasn't all about yoga and today I treated myself to a delicious Pistachio, Ginger and White Chocolate raw cake - it was delicious!

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig