17 May 2014

365 #20 {More relaxed}

As the week went on I became more relaxed.
Changes have been made to make life easier.
Money will be less again though.
Can never win!

365 #20

Project 365 day 131 - At the park // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 132 - Wise wizard // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 133 - Ice cold treats // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 134 - Roses // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 135 - Sunny evening // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 136 - Chickens at play // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 137 - Loom bands bracelets // 76sunflowers

Day 131
Once the week's work prep was done it was time for some fun with the kiddies. After some scooting and bike practise we went and chilled on the big swing at the little park down the lane. Bliss.
Day 132
A stressful day so I turned to the wise wizard by my bed for some words of wisdom.
Day 133
The wizard helped. Some of the stress was removed today and a tea time treat was in order. Frozen yogurt is so good.
Day 134
The roses bought for me on Sunday to cheer me up are still looking good.
Day 135
What a difference the sunshine makes. I sat in the garden for a few minutes down time after work and watched the sun disappear over the neighbour's fence.
Day 136
Always nice to get out of work at a reasonable time on a Friday so the kiddies have some time to enjoy themselves before tea. Again the sun makes a difference and it's days like this I really appreciate our garden space.
Day 137
A lazy Saturday today. A bit of gardening and a quick trip into town for the boy to spend his birthday money - more Star Wars Lego obviously. The girl bought a couple of packs of loom bands and made us bracelets. All in all a much cheerier Saturday this week!

Find some more 365 projects with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x



SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World17 May 2014 at 19:13

    Lovely photos as ever and good you're feeling a little more cheerful. My kids love making those bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, I love the first one! We've been making the super loop bands very similar to those x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue skies, and the roses are a gorgeous colour. #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow some stunning shots and colours this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shots of the clouds :) looks similar to my garden with chickens wondering around x

    ReplyDelete
  6. disqus_dIRjNoslsp17 May 2014 at 21:52

    Fab photo's! Very colourful too x #365

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos - I really love the first sky one. I hope we carry on with this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos - especially the sky ones! #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots from the week - my favourite is the first one with the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of the Wizard. Where did you find him?
    We're a bit Rainbow loom crazy here too at the moment. I've never owned so much jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy sunshine pictures this week, I love the top one with bits of people poking into it; so much fun! I hope that everything is ok and the stresses are sorted properly (work?).

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos, I think sanity and relaxed rank higher than money.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabrina montagnoli19 May 2014 at 22:02

    Love that first photo. Also loving those roses and all the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. RollercoasterMum20 May 2014 at 01:05

    I am glad that you have found a solution to the stress - albeit not ideal. I love the roses picture and your wizard. My girls have recently become obsessed by loom bands - I really must try and find some. Here's hoping the sunshine doesn't disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, clotted cream ice cream sounds sooooo good lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elaine Livingstone20 May 2014 at 19:55

    Fifi was making bracelets the other day with some of these, not sure what she did with them.
    One stress replaced in some respect by another, but hope this works better for you and causes less long term stress.
    I need to try freezing some home made yoghurt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. am i to assume that you are going back to part time hours? i think as long as you do whatever makes you happy is the most crucial thing, and money may be tight but quality fo life is much more important. i love the sky in the first photo and what a gorgeous shade of pink those roses are. and the final bracelet pic made me think of the 3 Musketeers One for all and all for one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the loom bracelets and the flowers shot- They seem to speak 'relaxed' to me out of this weeks' photographs. I can imagine it would be difficult to think of new things to photograph after so long but you seem to make it look easy! A high compliment!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig