1 June 2013

Butlin's Minehead - our first family holiday minus a tent

We did it!
We completed our first family holiday minus a tent.
Thank you Butlin's Minehead!

Butlin's 2013 - Minehead Melksham Mum


I have to be honest with you and say that Butlin's was never on my radar for a holiday destination. I didn't think it would be 'me'. However, since being involved with the Butlin's Ambassadors programme I had heard families raving about the place and was intrigued at what we would find on our first Butlin's experience.

We were not disappointed!

Here's a little video montage of just a snippet of Edith and Alban's best bits. Enjoy!




 
x x x


I will be posting an in-depth review of our 4 night break soon.


Disclaimer: The holiday was paid for by Butlin's as part of my role as a Butlin's Ambassador. As always my views and opinions are honest and are mine.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. love the film. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viv i am so pleased you enjoyed a lovely stay and you had such great weather for it too (I am not jealous in the slightest of course lol!)
    some lovely photos showing such fun - i look forward to reading your thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah - looks like you had a blast! I was super surprised how fab it was!! :) Great film too you clever thing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig