24 May 2013

Camp Bestival 2013: A-Z

I am sat here shivering.
Shivering?!? It is meant to be June in 7 days.
And June means Summer, yes?
And Summer for me equals camping and festivals.

As you may well know we are big fans of Camp Bestival here and have been going since 2010. One of the main reasons we keep going back is due to the amount of things going on.

Here is just a snippet of what is on the line-up this year...

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

Camp Bestival 2013

For more information on all things Camp Bestival 2013 click the link here.

And here is what we thought of last year's festival.

x x x
 
Disclaimer: I received a family ticket in return for a review of this year's festival. As always I will give a fair and honest opinion. 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've heard alot about this one. All good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved the sound of this festival!
    Found you through g+ love all blogs. Really like your blog, we're new followers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this collage - it's brill! how what where??
    ps. hope to see you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be arranging a tweet up thingy for sure!

      Delete
  4. ooh we're doing Just So this year, and I'm so looking forward to it, but I'm wondering if Bestival might be for us next year - it looks better for older kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been going since Alban was 2 and there is so much to do for all ages. They have two huge areas for just for the kids :) I would recommend x

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig