21 May 2013

Family getaway

I've been having a little think about family holidays. That week or two that everybody gets all excited about. A time to get away from everyday life. An escape.
I've been thinking some more and racking my brains for a time that our family holiday didn't involve a tent. Hold on a moment.......nope. Not one.
Now don't get me wrong, I love camping and every year since Edith was 2 we have had a camping and/or festival trip. Sometimes though I crave a bit of comfort and a holiday where I do not have to blow up my bed every other night.
Soon that time will be here.
Soon I will undertake my mission as a Butlin's Ambassador to see for myself what makes this type of resort so popular. I am intrigued. This is all new to me. I either camp and let the children run free or leave the children behind - ha ha - and find a boutique hotel for a couple of nights.


So, a first for us, we will be staying for four nights in a Gold Apartment at Minehead, Somerset, where, amongst other things, we will have a dedicated host, daily housekeeping, exclusive reception and, get this, a dishwasher - that in itself is luxury for me. Having perused the website and flicked through the brochures I know we won't be short of things to do. I also know the children are going to love it and I cannot wait to see how the whole Butlin's experience will shape up for us as a whole.

Butlin's Resorts UK





x x x
 
Disclaimer: This upcoming holiday has been paid for by Butlin's as part of my role as a Butlin's Ambassador. As always my views and opinions are honest and are mine.

SHARE:

2 comments

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig