25 June 2013

Don't EVER say I'm too old for this!

So, I finally got my latest dose of 'me time'.

I need my 'me time' - just a little break from home, family, work, reality. It doesn't happen that often, it is always planned well in advance and I always have a damn good time.

My latest dose was prescribed to include the following; London, The Killers, Wembley Stadium, Prosecco and my fellow 'escapee'. A pretty good combination I'd say.

Nothing was going to spoil my weekend away.

I intend to have these 'me times' on a continual basis.

So, to the 'young' bitter killjoy concert attendee who seems to think people over 25 are too old to be out on a Saturday night ENJOYING themselves - get over yourself love and realise that one day you too will be the grand old age of 36 and may want to get away for a good time and enjoy yourself with 80,000 odd other people rather than listening to bitching and moaning.

Rant over.

Here's some pics.....

Happy Days!

Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013
 
Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013
 
Prosecco at Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013
 
Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013

Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013

Wembley Stadium, The Killers, June 22 2013
 
Camden, London
 
Camden, London


I'm younger - just - than Ronnie Vannucci for goodness sake and look at what he does....



I'm not old for all of this.

Am I?!
 
x x x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time :)

    Oh I remember back when I was young, I thought I was invincible, I thought the world revolved around me, and everyone older than 22 was well old, and couldn't possibly understand... and now I realise how naive and stupid I was, and feel lucky to have grown up a bit. Take pity on the young ones, they have no idea what it's like to be a 30something, and they forget that us 30 somethings have been a teen and a 20 something already, so we know way more than them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I too thought 30 was ancient but I still respected my elders! :)

      Delete
  2. Seriously? Someone said you were too old? I'm going to start crying like now! I think we both know that you are NEVER too old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I am going to grow old kicking and screaming :D

      Delete
  3. Jealous as hell....and you're definitely not too old. -the40yearold

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig