4 July 2013

The countdown begins! {Camp Bestival 2013}

I have just realised it is four weeks until we will be pitching our tent in the grounds of Lulworth Castle at Camp Bestival 2013. FOUR WEEKS!

Seeing as it will be our fourth visit I am pretty sorted on the organisational side of things. TOP TIP: You need to write a list people! If you're not sure what to put on your list when planning for a family festival check out this post: Surviving a family festival.

So, our fourth visit. It goes without saying that Camp Bestival has become our main summer holiday. Some people think we're crazy not to go on an all inclusive break to somewhere hot and sit by a pool for a fortnight but that's just not us. Yes, camping and festivals can be hard work with the kiddies but every year they have come away with the most amazing memories and always want to go back.

Camp Bestival 2010

Camp Bestival 2010

Our first visit was Camp Bestival 2010, when Alban was just 2 and Edith 4, and as each year passes we discover new things for them.

Camp Bestival 2011
 
Camp Bestival 2011
 
 
 
2012 saw me leaving the hubs at home.
 
Camp Bestival 2012
 
So, what will 2013 hold in store for us?
 
Well, here's a little taster...
 
Camp Bestival Line Up 2013
 
A little birdy has also told me there may still be a few surprises up their sleeve!
 
Limited day tickets are on sale now. Check out www.campbestival.net for all the information you need and to purchase those all important tickets!
 
So, who's joining me?
 
x x x
 
Disclaimer: I received a family ticket in return for a review of this year's festival. As always I will give a fair and honest opinion.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. me me me!!! where and when are we meeting? SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig