15 July 2013

Seven

Brace yourself.

I'm going to shout.

Ready?!....

"Seven!"

What popped into your head?

Brad Pitt finding Gwynnie's head in a box?

Seven - head in a box

Len Goodman?

Len Goodman
 

Usually it's one of the above but today it is something much more pleasant.

Seven years ago I was huge. And hot. And getting prepared to be an earth mother and have my baby in a birthing pool with minimal pain relief. BAHA.

Fast forward a few hours and I was flat out on my back, up to my eye balls - pretty much literally - on drugs and having my tummy muscles ruined for life by an NHS scalpel due to a beady eyed midwife realising Edith's head was in fact her arse. (Every year I say a silent thank you to that midwife as every other professional that prodded me that day believed it was a head.)

Anyhow, fast forward seven years and I have this...

Happy Birthday!

Priceless.

Happy Birthday Edith!

x x x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aaawww! Cute post :)

    Happy birthday Edith! Your head is gorgeous and nothing like an arse... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely celebratory day :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig