14 June 2012

Catch up: sewing and cake!

It's been a bit of a bad week and general all round diet fail. I blame the husband for turning 34 and picking chocolate fudge as his birthday cake choice.
It is a little known fact that I bake the best chocolate fudge cake.
I really should share the recipe with you all.
Here's a teaser though...


I also got round to making a flower to finish off the camera strap cover for Kerry @thelovebump.
Am still hoping it all fits!


 I somehow managed to get back to the sewing machine today. I found this tutorial from Fabric and Flowers and promptly got on to eBay to order some clasps. They arrived yesterday and today I made myself this...




I love bracelets in all their different forms and having a fabric one is a little bit different.
I already have an order from Edith for one!

In other news I'm looking forward to working on the revamped #pinaddicts challenge with Kerry and co.


If you aren't already doing so, follow us on Twitter @pinaddictsuk.


Have a good rest of the week people!
x x x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh that cakes looks good :-) I think you should share the recipe!!! Clever lady with cake and your camera strap for Kerry sure she will love it!

    It is love all around here as I also love the bracelet too!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always room for spreading some love on here ;) x

      Delete
  2. Wow - that was quick Viv! Love the bracelet you've made. Looks great :) And the chocolate cake would go down lovely just about now.......!!! Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The clasps came through really quick so I went for it! I did have to rejiggle the length of one of the clasps as I mis measured a teeny bit and the bracelet was a bit snug. Great tutorial though ;) x

      Delete
  3. Can you post me some of that cake please-it's unfair to show a pregnant woman a big chocolate cake without sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You neeeeed to post the recipe! Pleeeeease, it looks amazing! It's making me drool and use lots of vowels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that chocolate fudge cake just literally made me do a homer simpson drool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Am going to post the recipe soon so you can try it for yourself and drool in private! x

      Delete
  6. I love that we both did a CatchUp post! I love the owl fabric, can't wait to see my camera strap. Lovely makes Viv, you clever thing. Bring Cake to B/Mums Live, I'm going to go through your bag ya' know. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig