16 June 2012

Saturday Sewing

I have made it to the sewing machine - again. This must be some kind of weekly record for me.

I printed off my own blog cards last week having decided I needed to save some pennies for some wine at next weekend's BritMums Live. A wise decision me thinks. I'm not sure who I will hand them out to but I have them now should some social media guru want to work with me.


I sat and made this case for them today.


And as I was feeling generous I made the kiddies a sunglasses case each and a wireless mouse pouch - don't ask - for them to give to their Dad tomorrow for Father's Day.



Everything was based on the tutorial here with measurements adjusted accordingly.

And as for that cake?! The recipe is coming tomorrow!



x x x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh that is really clever!! I must buy myself a sewing machine as I do everything by hand at the moment which means that I don't do a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get free business cards from Vistaprint and only pay for the postage! X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig