15 March 2012

#pinaddicts no.2 - We have a winner!

The time has come to randomly draw a winner for the second #pinaddicts challenge

This month the prize up for grabs is a £50 Experience Days voucher!

We had 43 official link ups plus @Trayzzr2, who had a mix up with me over linking up so I have included her in the draw. If you add me as well we had 45 creations!!

SO WHO WAS MISSING FROM LAST TIME THEN?!?
Just kidding.

I went very high tech with the selection this month and wrote out the numbers 1-44 on a piece of paper!


I crossed out the #pinaddicts team members - sorry guys!
Cut them up and threw them in the fruit bowl.


In went the claw hand.


And out came number....... (drum roll please).......


....22!!!

THAT'S NUMBER 22!

No 22 is better known as Michelle from Increasingly Crafty who made these gorgeous beanbags!


I am now off to to hunt her down - wish me luck.

Well Done No.22 Michelle!

x x x

NEXT MONTH THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS IS THE LOVELY LOUISE OVER AT


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Congratulations Michelle :)

    Looking forward to next months linky although I've been a bit absent from Pinterest this month so best get over there to find something to make :) Well any excuse is better than none lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It will come around really quick I'm sure x

      Delete
  2. Well done Michelle. I loved your project so I am really pleased you have won this month. As soon as Viv tracks you down I can email over your Experience Days voucher. Look forward to seeing everyone next month over at mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've commented on Michelle's blog so hopefully will hear from her soon x

      Delete
  3. There were some great projects linked up to the challenge. Lots of good ideas. A worthy winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, congrats Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Michelle, those beanbags were lovely! Enjoy the experience vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so exciting! Thank you! Ive loved looking at all the great projects. Roll on next month.... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Congrats Michelle! Loved your project too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bean Bags
      Good concept! Thanks for sharing, But i m waiting for your new work.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig