24 January 2012

Snap Slappers

It's a snap slappers of mixed emotions this week. If you haven't heard the news, Picnik are closing down in April! Arghhh - where am I going to slap my snaps now?
But, every cloud has a silver lining and all that and Picnik are letting everyone have free access to their premium features! Wahoo!
So this week I explored Picnik further and used nothing but the premium stuff. The big downside now is that I am going to love it even more before they whip it away from me - Grrrrrrr.
Anyway, here's my original snap - the kiddies ladybird hunting:


And here's what a bit of Premium Picniking gets you!


Go find some more slapping fun here:

Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh yeah baby! Now that there is what i call quality picniking!
    LOVE IT!
    Did you use one of those space themed overlay thingies? Cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I see I have a lot of Picnik exploring to do before it is cruelly snatched away from us...Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love the reflective frame and sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly effects, that's a great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig