17 January 2012

Snap Slappers

Last Friday we had a lovely walk to school and you may have seen the eerie frosty pictures I managed to snap on my mobile. If you missed them have a look here!

This one was my favourite:


But a few minutes later on picnik.com and look what has happened:


Inspiration taken from the song...
5 elephants came out to play,
Upon a spider's web one day,
They had such enormous fun,
That they called for another elephant to come.

How many elephants can one spider's web take I wonder?!

Check out more Snap Slapping fun here:
Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Is it Halloween? SCARY!!!!
    That was my favourite photo from your walk too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, I love seeing frosty spider webs, can't stand spiders, but elephants aren't so scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! My animal-obsessed son will love this! Spooooky...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant elebugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard that song, but I love it! *tries to memorise*

    Fabulous elephants you have there

    ReplyDelete
  6. VCery funny! And hooray - the toffee slices are back so I can have a bit of a drool before I scroll down. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing shot to start with. I think you can squeeze another elephant on board, they look very light :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Now we need a link to the song too - munchkin just asked me sing it, but as I have never or heard it...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig