1 June 2016

Running Diary {May Miles}

It is the first of the month again and time for me to reflect back on my May month of running and tot up the miles.
It was a good month for running which saw me complete my second half marathon, finally join my local running club and hit the biggest monthly total of miles run so far.
The Hackney Half was a great run, despite the heat, which I actually enjoyed having learnt the important lesson of hydration and fuelling.
Running club is now a regular weekly date on my calendar and, despite my love of solo running where no-one can interrupt my thoughts, I am appreciating running with others and chatting while I run, being pushed by others and meeting other people.
So, onto the miles for this month...
Miles for May - 86.5

Miles so far in 2016 = 387

I'm pretty happy to almost be at my 400 mile target for 40 things to do before 40!

x x x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig