4 June 2016

Project 366 2016 #22

Half term arrived for week 22 of Project 366 2016 and we saw a smattering of sunshine to brighten the days.


Day 150
An unplanned day ended up with coffee with the in laws and a stroll around a nearby National Trust garden. Grandma and my girl had plenty to talk about.
Day 151
Before making a start on report writing I headed out for an 8 mile run to clear my head. I took in some off road trails chasing down the horses.
Day 152
A trip into Bath today for an appointment and on the way out whilst sat in traffic these sash windows caught my eye - the husband was driving.
Day 153
I took the children to Cirencester today where I caught up with my friend and the children disappeared upstairs to play. We managed to drag them out for some fresh air in town where this feather was hanging onto the wall in the park.
Day 154
A lazy day at home drinking tea and catching up with another friend. I went to yoga this evening which, again, was lush. I floated home and the sun was setting across the fields.
Day 155
How is it Friday already?! I set the alarm so I could breakfast and run, before the husband had to leave the house. I broke in my new Nikes, that I had tucked away in the cupboard since Christmas time, on a nice 5 mile run. We had a busy household with my girl having a friend sleepover so today they busied themselves whilst I finished the report writing. It is so satisfying when that job is done.
Day 156
A lovely Saturday lie in then a quick trip into Devizes today to make an exciting appointment!

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig