18 June 2016

Project 366 2016 #24

Week 24 of Project 366 2016 saw the return of a quieter week.


Day 164
Today was recovery day following yesterday's successful festival. It was a quiet one and obviously the sun and blue sky decides to make an appearance - 24 hours late!
Day 165
Husband's birthday and the regular Chocolate Fudge cake was made.
Day 166
I have had a whole week off running as I decided to give my body a rest. This morning I went out for a 10k, as I couldn't get to running club due to work, and managed to get a new PB! I rested on the railway bridge on the way back home.
Day 167
Busy work day mostly sat crunching data and early to bed with the latest Simple Things magazine.
Day 168
I love Thursdays now that I have a yoga class! Tonight's photo is my Yoga Sky above the field down the Lane. I felt a bit emotional tonight due to all the mayhem and upset happening in the world today and the sky reflected this.
Day 169
A perk of the job today with a trip to the Pizza restaurant in town so free pizza for lunch!
Day 170
I took the kiddos to explore somewhere new today and we walked for a few miles around a Nature Reserve and along an old Roman Road - which I think I might return to alone and run along one day.

x x x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig