12 June 2016

Project 366 2016 #23

Week 23 of Project 366 2016 has seen me learning to relax more - and with the close weather it was probably a good week to do so.

Day 157
It was a hot and muggy day and following some interval running this morning I thought tackling the garden would be a good idea. We have a bit of a meadow effect going on and I made a small dent on the overgrown grass.
Day 158
A gorgeous sunny day today and I forced myself out on a 10 mile run. Yesterday evening we had decided to switch the dinner table back into the dining room which meant there was a lovely space left in the conservatory - so I rolled out the yoga mat for some Sun Salutations.
Day 159
A rather productive day today; a quick grocery shop, some meal prep for the week ahead, a bit of school work, birthday and Father's Day sorted and a visit to the Scrapstore where I took this photo of the lovely view.
Day 160
Following a long day at work some chilled out time in the conservatory was on the cards again. The heat meant the patio doors were wide open again with a gentle breeze to blow the incense.
Day 161
The heat was closer today and yoga tonight was hot and sweaty, but still amazing and calm. On the way home I sat in the local field among the beautiful big daisies - I'm unsure of their proper name.
Day 162
My whole body was tired today so following a chat with a friend I followed her advice and ditched my plan to run and rested. I say rested, I sorted out a bag of tulle and netting and made a couple of test pom-poms to do some crafting with the kiddos at our mini festival tomorrow.
Day 163
Today was festival day! In true British summer festival style it was a bit wet, warm and muddy but the bands, pizza oven, BBQ and cider saw us through!

x x x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig