23 April 2016

Project 366 2016 #16

Week 16 of Project 266 2016 and it was a mixed week of Spring weather with plenty of time outdoors.


Day 108
Almost the end of the rugby season and the boy had a festival at his home ground. The sun shone and it was a lovely morning.
Day 109
A dull Monday morning partly brightened up by the Spring blossom on the walk to school.
Day 110
Long training run today along the Kennet and Avon canal with 12 miles planned. A bit gutted to pull up just short with a painful calf. At first I thought it was cramp but it didn't shift and I fear I have pulled something - not the best thing to do with less than three weeks until Hackney Half.
Day 111
I spotted these tulips in the garden at work and thought how much like Drumstick sweets they look!
Day 112
School trip today and I spotted this big Lego Darth Vadar which I had to take a photo of for my Star Wars obsessed boy.
Day 113
I was so tired today and I climbed into bed early with the final episode of The People vs OJ to catch up on. If you haven't seen it I recommend it - although we all know the ending.
Day 114
A morning of housework followed by a relaxing few hours in my shack where I hid away with a magazine and a book. I go through phases with reading and today I binged on my latest library book almost finishing it off as I was so hooked.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig