30 April 2016

Project 366 2016 #17

It's been an up and down week of crazy weather and moods for week 17 of Project 366 2016.
But it finished on a high.


Day 115
The final rugby festival of the season! It was cold and thankfully sunny at times for the 4 hours that we were stood watching the boy play. I am now looking forward to a Sunday morning lie in.
Day 116
A rather ominous dark sky followed us home on the walk back from school today. I'm struggling with not running this past week instead I have rested my sore calf and have been telling myself it is okay to pull out of a half marathon if I'm not fully fit.
Day 117
I needed to run today so I pushed myself out for a gentle run around the block that turned into a 3.2 mile run in memory of Capt David Seath. I also booked physio in Bradford on Avon which turned out to be very positive.
Day 118
How ridiculous is this frosty windscreen when it's nearly May?! Cold and sunny start to the day. No work meetings so a happier start to my working week.
Day 119
Physio told me to carry on running but no more long runs before the half in Hackney instead do some short and faster bursts. So tonight I did a 5k - and got a PB! The weather was crazy too and these rainbows looked beautiful across the Lane.
Day 120
A package for me today. I'm going to give these SIS gels a whirl on my weekend run in preparation for some fuelling in my half as I flaked with a drop in energy at the end of Bath.
Day 121
Tried out a SIS gel today and it set me up well as I ended up doing a pain free 9 mile run at race pace so I was one happy bunny! The sun actually shone all morning and I thought it may be time soon to swap the capris for shorts. Back home and the patio was looking lovely with lots of homegrown plants - well done hubby!

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig