16 April 2016

Project 366 2016 #15

Back to school and work week. That's all I need to say for week 15 of Project 366 2016.

Project 366 2016 day 102 - Spring daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 104 - Sweet peas // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 105 - Bunting fabric // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 106 - Chillis // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 107 - Library books // 76sunflowers

Day 101
Both of the kiddos were on sleepovers last night so I made the most of the Sunday morning and went out for a run. I had an hour and ten minutes before I was due to pick up my boy so ran 7.5 miles around the local lanes before it was time to get him.
Day 102
Back to school blues hit everyone today. The rain didn't really help either so I brightened up the day with some daffodils purchased from the local supermarket.
Day 103
Long run Tuesday and I finally feel I am almost back on track for the upcoming Hackney Half. Today I managed 11 slow miles through the morning mist and I had a pause for water by a local village church.
Day 104
A lovely sunny day for back to work Wednesday. The clock change in the holiday is now being fully realised as I came home from work and it was still light. On the patio the husband's sweet peas are coming along nicely.
Day 105
Tonight we prepped some fabric to make bunting for a summer get together. We got as far as unwrapping the fabric that we bought last week in the Tavistock Pannier Market.
Day 106
So tired today - my body hasn't quite caught up with back to work hours. Almost missed the photo today but here are the husband's chillis growing well in the kitchen.
Day 107
Saturday morning trip to town for chores and a trip to the library. I seem to judge a book by its cover and misinterpreted the cookbook thinking it was a slow cooker book - it isn't.
x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig