25 July 2015

Project 365 2015 #30

The kiddos finished school this week to catch up with me so I now feel that the Summer holiday is well and truly here!
I just wish the weather would realise that too.

Project 365 #30

Project 365 2015 day 200 - 10k Race for Life // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 201 - Sunflowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 202 - Moth // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 203 - School's out for Summer // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 204 - Hydrangeas at Stourhead // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 205 - Rainy Friday // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 206 - Blue sky // 76sunflowers

Day 200
Today was the day I ran my 10k Race for Life in Cirencester. The weather was cloudy and cool and I loved every minute of it - although I have decided grass is not my favourite running surface! Next goal - half marathon.
Day 201
A quiet day for me as the children are still at school. I tackled the four foot dandelions and other weeds to make some space in the garden and planted out my sunflowers that I received last week. Hopefully they will survive.
Day 202
Another quiet one - I found this moth in the bathroom.
Day 203
The last day of school for the kiddos today! The weather was lovely and we stopped on the way home to take a peek at the horses in the field of hay bales.
Day 204
Today we went with a friend to Stourhead; the grown ups sat on the picnic blanket and talked and talked and the children made their own den beneath a huge tree by the lake. The hydrangeas by the pathway down to the lake were looking beautiful.
Day 205
A very soggy Friday today so we battened down the hatches, made some popcorn, crawled under the blankets and watched Maleficent.
Day 206
The blue sky and sunshine returned today and we headed to the in laws for a BBQ - I also managed to parallel park the van in the dark tonight!

x x x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. well done on the 10k. I'm surprised the children aren't carrying more stuff as mine used to come out of Primary on the last day of term with everything they'd made during the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the school holidays :) but boo to the rain - it was dreadful all day here Friday too. Not a goos start to the holidays!
    well done on your 10k run :)
    I really like the photo of your children on the gate looking in the field xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World26 July 2015 at 18:10

    Well done on the Race for Life! Cirencester isn't too far from me. I'm definitely not keen on this summer we're having and very well done for parallel parking a van - I even find parking my Mini stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the 10k!! very well done, I am one stage behind you, 5k done and training for the 10 (or I will be as of tomorrow!), and then maybe after that the half. the blanket and popcorn sounds like perfect wet weather time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the running, i just can't do it, the beardy man can obviously. see you thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clouds in that last photo just pop out of the frame. Glad you are able to unwind now and enjoy the time. Well done on the Race For Life, great work.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig