4 July 2015

Project 365 2015 #27

Week 27 of Project 365 2015 has been a scorcher - I have learnt that factor 50 isn't always enough and that running in the heat is hard!

Project 365 #27
 
Project 365 2015 day 179 - Sunday run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 180 - I love camping mug // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 181 - Sweet peas and lovely words // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 182 - Paddling pool and a Fab! // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 183 - Sun jellies // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 184 - Wild summer garden // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 185 - Knoll Beach, Studland // 76sunflowers
 
Day 179
A very lazy Sunday with my boy, whilst my girl went to see Jurassic World and the husband went to work, was capped off with a much needed run. Just the 4k as it was my first venture out since last week's niggles. Happily, it was all good!
Day 180
Supermarket day today where I spotted this in the seasonal aisle. I love camping and I love big tin mugs so all round a win win situation!
Day 181
The heat wave well and truly kicked in today so I set my alarm early for a 6a.m. start and a 6km run whilst the rest of the house slept. On my return the husband had a cup of tea waiting for me and later in the post a lovely pack of postcards came from The Simple Things magazine. And our sweet peas are doing fab this year. It was a good day to have a good day!
Day 182
Phew, it was a hot one at work today so the feet were promptly dipped in the pool and a Fab was devoured as soon as I was home.
Day 183
Me and my girl have succumbed to the sun jellies!
Day 184
A late evening wander down the garden before the weather turned for the night. The end of the garden is looking very wild, but summery.
Day 185
What a lovely day we had today! We packed up the van with the intention of heading somewhere on the south coast. First stop was Corfe Castle then it was on to the first paddle in the sea for 2015 at Knoll Beach, Studland.
 
x x x

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World4 July 2015 at 21:40

    Your garden is looking beautiful and I love the photo with the Fab! How lovely to get to the sea in this weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jelly shoes, i used to have those as a child (and a handbag!). I love the fab photo with you cooling off your tanned feet :) and that camping mug is very cool. i have happy memories of Corfe Castle from my childhood x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lovely week!! and that postcard is great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of photos.


    Great foot tan marks! I loved my jellies last year (once I got over the rubbing of the buckle bit), but haven't got them out yet this year. Wonder whether N's still fit, must check before I pass them on to someone else.


    Love Knoll Beach - we spent quite a bit of time there in October on holiday, and N loved Corfe Castle (or the Broken Castle, as he named it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine Livingstone6 July 2015 at 21:40

    was looking at glittery jellies in the town today funnily enough, but did not buy them, decided they were a bit young for a gran!!
    It has been a hot week, the pool and fab look much needed.
    The "wild" end of your garden should attract lots of bees and butterflies and looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (@mumturnedmom)7 July 2015 at 00:30

    Your sweet peas are fabulous! I want the top section of my garden to look like this... next year, house has to come first this year! Love the sun jellies, I've not seen them over here, must have a look! The camping mug is fab, as is the Fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely selection of photos and oh dear at the sun burnt feet

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig