18 July 2015

Project 365 2015 #29

Finally, it got here, the last week of term for me!
The kiddos still have three days next week so some quiet time for me will be planned.

Project 365 # 29

Project 365 day 193 - Snails on the run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 194 - Awaiting the sunflower // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 195 - Chocolate covered flapjack // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 196 - Birtday cake // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 197 - Sunflowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 198 - Slate heart // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 199 - Garden lights // 76sunflowers

Day 193
Another training run in the rain today; 8k completed with a few snail obstructions along the way.
Day 194
Patiently awaiting the arrival of colour on the tallest sunflower so far.
Day 195
A day of baking for some gifts at work - chocolate covered flapjack.
Day 196
My girl turned 9 today! Not sure where those years have gone and she's growing up way too quickly for my liking. She requested a strawberry cake so a classic Victoria sponge cake was made with strawberry icing on top.
Day 197
Two sunflowers were given to me today as thank you gifts from school. My favourites!
Day 198
Last day of the Summer term for me! It has been the best year with such a gorgeous class of children and I was so grateful for some amazing gifts from the children including homemade jams, Costa & Waterstones vouchers and the lovely slate heart which is now hanging in my kitchen.
Day 199
A day of rest today as I have my 10k Race for Life tomorrow. I hung up a string of lights in the garden and tried not to worry too much about running on a mostly grassy course!

x x x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. disqus_dIRjNoslsp18 July 2015 at 21:41

    Oh my goodness that flapjack looks amazing! I'm loving your photo's Viv........amazing! Enjoy your quiet days before the children break up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah MumofThree World18 July 2015 at 21:43

    Happy birthday to your girl! She's the same age as my daughter :) That chocolate covered flapjack is making my mouth water! Good luck for the 10k tomorrow, look forward to reading about it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually find snails so bleurgh but they are so prettily shot and look like they're out for just a very friendly stroll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very lucky teacher - I never know what to get ours!. I love the snail photo - they seem to be everywhere at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous slate, I'm just sorting our presents as it is the end of primary for my triplets this coming week

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had SO many snails in the garden! I guess you will have done your big run by now - I hope it went well. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine Livingstone20 July 2015 at 17:27

    seem to be a lot of snails round this year, maybe your two were training for a race!!!!
    Call me strange but I dont like this idea of giving teachers a pressie on the last day, but I do like that slate heart.
    Happy belated birthday to your daughter, cake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara (@mumturnedmom)23 July 2015 at 19:53

    Oh, I hope the run went well. Love the snail pic! The slate heart is lovely. Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig