27 June 2015

Project 365 2015 #26

Where the heck did that last week go?!

Project 365 #26

Project 365 2015 day 172 - The Gherkin // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 173 - Mirror photo // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 174 - Running puddle // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 175 - Salad bath // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 176 - Evening sun // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 177 - CDs in the woods // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 178 - Kite flying // 76sunflowers

Day 172
Time to leave London. We headed out and took in the sites and I got my first glimpse of the Gherkin!
Day 173
Today I was a lady that lunches with the lovely Ali and the lovely Aly! I love this mirror in Ali's back garden.
Day 174
Mixed feelings with my run today - it was great to be out but my planned 8k was cut short when my knee niggles flared up at 6k. Am now resting the running and focussing on core strength and yoga. Very frustrating.
Day 175
A late evening snap in the garden and the salad bath is coming on well.
Day 176
I spent some time in the garden with my girl tonight; she practised her cartwheels and I chilled on the patio.
Day 177
I went on a lovely walk today to the woods with lots of little people - we used CDs to observe the tree canopy and it was remarkably calming.
Day 178
This afternoon following a morning of chores - and reading the papers in the garden - we headed up to the Westbury White Horse with the cafetiere and kites for a bit of downtime. What else do you need?!

x x x

 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great photos for the week, looks like a good week. Love the top three photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. disqus_dIRjNoslsp27 June 2015 at 21:31

    Fab week of photo's. I love the shot of the mirror in the garden! The gerkin shot is cool too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World27 June 2015 at 21:58

    Love the photo of The Gherkin. Sorry to hear your run went wrong. The light in your garden is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos! I love the first one! Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara (@mumturnedmom)27 June 2015 at 23:57

    Great shot of the Gherkin, I saw it from a distance, but didn't get close enough for a photo :) That is a fab mirror and I love the idea of looking at the tree canopy with CDs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are off to London today so will hopefully see some sights. I think I need your boy to come and teach mine how to fly a kite - we are all hopeless

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Viv your photos are stunning! I love the skyline and shades of blue in the London one, and the reflection one is so clever and capturing all those sun rays in the garden one is lovely. i dont think i have an cd's to take to the woods - sign of the times.. well unless i went for a hunt in the attic of course, then i might find my collection which hasnt been played in yonks.
    sorry went off on a tangent then!
    great kite flying and sounds like a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very arty photos! Love the Gherkin image and the selfie with the round mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Livingstone28 June 2015 at 21:39

    I never managed to get a kite to stay up with much success.
    Loving all your arty colourful pics this week, the cd's being my favourite.
    The mirror is great, the street corners in Oban could do with some of these driving is a hazardous task.
    Oh dear at the run not going to well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was lovely to see you last Monday :-) glad I moved the dog poo! *Laughs! Gorgeous photo's, I love the idea of looking at the tree's using the c.d's too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that mirror, and those cds - so much light in your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love that mirror in the garden too! The gherkin photo is stunning #project365

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig