30 May 2015

Project 365 2015 #22

Half term is here for week 22 of Project 365 2015 and what a lovely break it has been. We have stayed home but filled our time locally.

Project 365 #22

Project 365 day 144 - Hula hooping // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 145 - Kennet & Avon Canal // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 146 - Strawberry bonbons // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 147 - Great Chalfield Manor // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 148 - Al fresco food & magazine // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 149 - Adidas Kanadia 6 Trail shoes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 150 - Stourhead Temple // 76sunflowers

Day 144
Lazy Sunday followed by an indoor workout and hula hooping in the garden.
Day 145
Bank Holiday Monday run along the canal where I decided that I love a change of scenery whilst running and beating the barges but my road running shoes were not designed for the towpaths. Obviously.
Day 146
Report writing day today so the kiddos were under strict instructions to just play and leave me well alone. Luckily they had a friend for company then my friend took them all out to play at a park in Bath. Luckily I had strawberry bonbons to fuel me through.
Day 147
My girl suggested Great Chalfield Manor today and what a great idea. It is a lovely place for a quiet wander around. We then headed to a nearby village for a picnic by the park.
Day 148
A walk to town so my boy could spend some birthday money, my girl could find some stationery for letter writing and I could pick up the latest Simple Things magazine. Later we cooked pasta al fresco.
Day 149
After my canal run I found some bargain trail shoes online and today my Adidas Kanadia shoes arrived. I have yet to test them out but I cannot wait!
Day 150
Today we spent a few hours out at Stourhead, as you may know, one of my favourite spots.

x x x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Stunning photos! The canal looks amazing. We don't have any near us. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos and looks like a relaxed half term with some great weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely outdoor sort of half term - loving the pink bonbons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chantelle hazelden31 May 2015 at 08:30

    some gorgeous sunny photos, looks like you've had a brilliant half term, loving the trainers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah MumofThree World31 May 2015 at 09:51

    Love the look of your new trainers! I've never run on trails (apart from the Forest of Dean half marathon, which was really hard!), so never considered the need for different trainers. The photo of Stourhead is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos Viv sounds like a lovely half term. i love the new trainers - so pink to match those pink bon bons (yum!). love the sun streaming through on the final capture x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great week, and love the new trainers. I haven't had bonbons in years!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara (@mumturnedmom)1 June 2015 at 23:18

    That last photo is magical. Love your trail shoes, I need new road running shoes, but the trail shoes come in much better (more fun!) colours :) Looks like you had a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Livingstone2 June 2015 at 08:40

    Loving all the outdoor shots, I am much happier out than in. I did not realise there was a difference in running shoes, I just thought they were adaptable to where ever your feet took them. I like toffee bon bns but not the flavoured ones.
    The Simple Things defines it all really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo's as usual! Looks like a great half term, thank goodness the weather was not like today's! Those pink Bon Bons look fab in the jar and loving your new running shoes too!

    I want last weeks sunshine back!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig