2 May 2015

Project 365 2015 #18

It's been a funny old set of days for week 18 of Project 365 2015; stress knots, phones in the bath and flowers galore!

Project 365 #18

Project 365 day 116 - Gardening // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 117 - Animals on the washing line // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 118 - Negative splits! // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 119 - Moon jellyfish // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 120 - Sunflowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 121 - Tulips // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 122 - Solar lights // 76sunflowers
 
Day 116
It was time to tackle the nettles and weeds and do some gardening today. I always think I'm going to like this job but I seldom do!
Day 117
A perfect day for line drying the well loved animals today. There is something so lovely about the simplicity of drying laundry on washing lines don't you think?!
Day 118
I am so chuffed today! I went out for my second run after a two week rest for my niggly IT band and thought I was taking it steady - in fact I geared up for every kilometre and ended up with negative splits, which is a good thing! I completed 4.05 km and next goal is the full 5km again.
Day 119
A wander around the aquarium today to learn all about sea creatures. The moon jellyfish are so vibrant - just not that well caught on a mobile phone camera.
Day 120
The lovely husband came home with my favourite flowers tonight. Sunflowers - obviously! I think he realised I was having a stressful week with work and I had developed a knot of pain in my left shoulder blade area. So, he ran me a hot bath. Which I decided to drop my phone into. Luckily a quick dip did minimum damage.
Day 121
More flowers when I got home today, this time tulips. The mother in law had been round pottering and clearing up in the back garden. The scaffolding is still up but the patio looks a bit more bearable now.
Day 122
A morning run followed the regular swimming lesson for the boy and some chores in town. Later we are having a family get together with my in laws - one who is visiting from New Zealand so by the end of the weekend I will probably want to emigrate. We were hoping to be out in the garden so solar lights now adorn my shack - but it is way too cold today. Instead we have a pie extravaganza lined up!
 

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
x x x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. chantelle hazelden2 May 2015 at 18:09

    lots of gorgeous flowers.well done on the running too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara (@mumturnedmom)2 May 2015 at 19:07

    Love all the flowers, beautiful. The well loved toys on the line is an absolutely wonderful photo. Well done on the run, I really need to get back out there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jellyfish looks amazing, and sunflowers are just perfect in my opinion #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah MumofThree World2 May 2015 at 20:03

    Love the photo of the animals on the line! I agree - it's so good to get washing out on the line, but it's been a few days since we had ours out! I think you've captured the picture in the aquarium very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant photos, especially the washing line, and the flowers. have a lovely pie extravaganza, and well done on the running!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic photos! Absolutely gorgeous! The teddies on the line are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunflowers, that's my favourite shot of the week (but only if I'm forced to choose) glad the phone survived!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine Livingstone4 May 2015 at 20:49

    Love that jelly fish, it is so vibrant and has so much detail. How lovely of hubby, nice flowers, and well done on the running.

    ReplyDelete
  9. some lovely flowers and hope the phone has dried out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the drying of clothes outdoors, they just smell so nice.
    Does that chicken outside your shack supposed to have a head?? Or has he got a feather on his bum?? Oo-er... LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig