16 May 2015

Project 365 2015 #20

I have had my positive head on for week 20 of Project 365 2015.
And as the week draws to an end the sun is shining!

Project 365 #20

Project 365 day 130 - Healthy breakfast // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 131 - RMR Spin into Spring medal // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 132 - Allium // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 133 -Sunset // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 134 - Heart // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 135 - Aquilegia // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 136 -Cow's Parsley // 76sunflowers

Day 130
A change to my usual sausages and pancakes today. I was feeling a bit sluggish so piled on the natural yoghurt, banana, almonds, seeds and lemon curd - on top of the pancakes!
Day 131
Happymail today in the form of my rather lovely racing medal bling for the RMR Spin into Spring 5k Virtual Runner race.
Day 132
The alliums are starting to emerge at the bottom of the garden.
Day 133
To beat my Wednesday blues I headed out for an evening run. This is what I love about this time of year, I can run and watch the sunset.
Day 134
A last minute snap today for my #embracehappy #3goodthings picture - the heart magnet on the fridge.
Day 135
My girl came into me this evening and said, "Mummy I have some flowers for you". Aquilegia from the garden. Love her.
Day 136
A 6k run today - my longest and fastest so I was happy. I walked for a while afterwards to help recover and snapped the Cow's Parsley on the roadside - or is it Ground Elder?! Please excuse the blur - sweaty hands!

x x x



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your breakfast looks scrummy! Beautiful alliums. We have way too many aquiligeas in our garden, they self-seed and spread like weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pancakes - looks fab. I love aquiligeas, can't have too many in my opinion, Can't grow alliums here at all, so will just have drool over yours #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World16 May 2015 at 18:45

    Love the flower photo with your daughter in the background. Good to hear your running is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chantelle hazelden16 May 2015 at 19:15

    that first photo has my mouth watering!! well done on running such a great distance x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cow parsley I think! Love that stuff, a sure sign that summer is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pancakes look amazing Viv!!! what a great start to your Sunday :)
    well done on the running medal and for running 6k !!! I really like the photo with your daughter in the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that breakfast looks lush, I really should make stuff like that for me. We always called those flowers cowslip - no idea what their real name is

    ReplyDelete
  8. that breakfast looks absolutely delicious. i like they way you put your photos first and then description underneath, its loads easy to read than mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a really positive week all round! some beautiful pictures, and well done on your running xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pancakes look fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine Livingstone17 May 2015 at 15:02

    what a fab topping to put on pancakes, I use omega mix but am begining to woder if there is something in it I am intolerant too.
    Glad you are benefiting from the light evening runs. Love the wording on your medal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sara (@mumturnedmom)19 May 2015 at 03:02

    The pancakes look amazing! We had pancakes on Sunday, mine weren't so healthy :) Love, love, love that racing medal x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Victoria Welton22 May 2015 at 21:51

    Beautiful image of the yoghurt topping - what a great photo. Loving that medal too - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The breakfast looks yummy.
    Fab photo of the Alium.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig