9 May 2015

Project 365 2015 #19

Week 19 of Project 365 for 2015 has been one of ups and downs luckily ending on a big up!

Project 365 #19

Project 365 day 123 - Buttercup // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 124 - Dyrham Park  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 125 - 5k PB // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 126 - Tulips // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 127 - Birthday 7 // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 128 - Wet evening run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 129 - Party cake // 76sunflowers

Day 123
Following a couple of days of lots of food and a little bit of drink I needed to get out in the fresh air, so I dragged the girl out - in the pouring rain - for a walk amongst the buttercups.
Day 124
Bank Holiday Monday and we all headed up to Dyrham Park - clearly a favourite spot for us here.
Day 125
I headed out to run my virtual 5k race today and was so chuffed to get a PB. I was a bit annoyed with myself for stopping my app 100 metres over so clearly I need to get myself a Garmin!
Day 126
Back to work day and the tulips were drooping. A reflection of my mood!
Day 127
Today my baby boy turned 7. As every year passes I find it harder to believe he's another year older and my little boy is slipping away from me. We went to the polling station but I'm not going into politics here!
Day 128
Friday ended with an evening run in the rain, which I always enjoy, then I received an email inviting me to be a Camp Bestival blogger again this year - a great end to the week!
Day 129
Party day today. We survived the soft play centre then it was back home to stuff their faces silly with party food, and cake.

x x x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World9 May 2015 at 19:53

    Glad you survived the party. I could dive straight into that little chocolate cupcake! Love the close-up of your trainers and app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he had a lovely party, and I love the carving on that log - beautiful #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice week and a scrummy birthday cake! Lovely scenic pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photo of the buttercup! Happy belated birthday to your son! Love the cake, and the carved log is fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara (@mumturnedmom)9 May 2015 at 22:16

    Hope your son has enjoyed the celebrations :) Love that carving, it's beautiful. Great close up of the buttercup x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tulips! .. yay go you on the Camp Bestival thing .. It sounds like a fab event by all accounts :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those carvings are stunning! Cannot wait to see you at Camp B - Happy Birthday little man too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine Livingstone10 May 2015 at 15:12

    hope he enjoyed his birthday and his party, Happy Belated Birthday. Nothing wrong with a walk in the rain with a waterproof jacket on.
    Love the carving on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab photos! I hope your boy had a wonderful birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh well done you on Camp Bestival :) I remember how much you enjoyed that last summer
    happy birthday to your boy - love the cake looks scrummy. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig