25 April 2015

Project 365 2015 #17

After a chilly start the sun shone again for most of week 17 of Project 365 2015

Project 365 #17

Project 365 day 109 - Dyrham Park // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 110 - Flowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 111 - Shorts // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 112 - Coffee cups and herbs // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 113 - Tulips // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 114 - Foam roller // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 115 - Dining room // 76sunflowers
 
Day 109
A chilly Sunday up at Dyrham Park today. It was just me and the boys and we had a lovely time on the Prospect Walk and finally discovered the newly open Terraces and Hollow Ways play area - which we all loved!
Day 110
The warmth returned today and I spent a bit of time pottering in the garden. The flowers outside my shack are coming along well.
Day 111
The boy requested school shorts and today was a worthy day to wear them. It was so warm with perfect blue skies again.
Day 112
After work it was garden time and the husband has discovered a good use for all his takeaway coffee cups. These two hold banana mint.
Day 113
Another lovely day - I was so glad the cloudy forecast was wrong. More time after work in the garden and my tulips are blooming well and the alliums are on their way.
Day 114
Friday evening and another session with the foam roller and a good round of stretches. I'm aiming for a short run on Sunday to test the leg and knee. Fingers crossed.
Day 115
Today I decided to have a room switch - as you do. We have a small conservatory which I cleared out - basically boxes and boxes of Lego - and put the dining table in there ready for summer eating. Now I have a desire to smash out the chimney breast for a woodburner. One day.
 

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
x x x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. chantelle hazelden25 April 2015 at 17:23

    So that's where my sunshine went!! ;) lots of lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, love the star wars bag :) hope the knee held up today, and the conservatory dining sounds fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of photos. N's started wearing shorts again this week too - so funny seeing their pale legs...come a few weeks and they'll be as brown as anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine Livingstone26 April 2015 at 20:57

    I would love a wood burner stove as well, we have an existing fireplace but no money.
    I have never heard of banana mint - can you use it to make tea as you do other mints?
    Summer shorts, it has been brilliant hasnt it, but has turned much colder here this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes that is calling out for a woodburner isn't it. That's a good idea to swap the rooms around, summer dining is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh please have a woodburner only becaue I would have liked one in my lounge, but my OH had other plans!! Burton started wearing shorts to school after the Easter holidays - I do like him in them though . great use of coffee cups by the way, very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh that is a great use for takeaway coffee cups! #project365

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig