29 July 2014

'To do' lists! {Camp Bestival}

Camp Bestival 2014 'To do' lists! // 76sunflowers

The bags are packed and the hallway is full.
The children, and me, are counting the days - one and a bit to go.
Last minute lists have been made.
Importantly we have lists of things to do.
One for me and one for the children.

Camp Bestival 2014 'To do' list // 76sunflowers
Camp Bestival 2014 Children's 'To do' list // 76sunflowers
 
With a bit of give and take we will all be happy!

www.campbestival.net

x x x
 
Disclaimer: I am receiving family Camp Bestival 2014 tickets in return for previews and reviews of this year's festival. As always, views and opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig