26 July 2014

Garden Camping

Garden camping // 76sunflowers

In preparation for the fast approaching Camp Bestival we decided to give the tent an airing and have a garden campout.
The children had also put this on our Summer 2014 Bucket List so nothing like killing two birds with one stone. I'm a multi-tasker me.
I did myself proud and erected the tent in solo style - all good preparation as we are leaving the man of the house behind.
The children sat helplessly, partially due to the narrowness of my pitch space, whilst I swore under my breath that one year I will go full glamping style in a pre-erected yurt.
For now though this will have to do.

Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Garden camping // 76sunflowers

The tent is a perfect size for the three of us and once we add on the front tunnel porch there is plenty of space to unwind.
We picnicked in the sunshine and I discovered what a perfect footstool a six year old makes. Bunting was added in true festival camping style and after some bat watching and ukulele playing we settled down for the night. A freshly delivered cup of tea from the house the next morning definitely beats having to roll off the air bed and make it yourself.
Despite the luxury of garden camping we cannot wait for our trip down to Lulworth in just 5 days time. Just need this sun to keep on shining.

x x x
 
For all our Camp Bestival experiences from past years click here.
 
www.campbestival.net
 
Disclaimer: I am receiving family tickets for Camp Bestival 2014 in return for previews and reviews of this year's festival. As always, views and opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig