26 July 2014

365 #30 {Summer anticipation}

So the first week of the summer holiday is upon us and we are headlong into our preparation for Camp Bestival.
As a result the house is currently a dangerous mix of excitement and tiredness.
In the meantime life goes on.

365 #30

Project 365 day 201 - Converse for the bridesmaid // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 202 - Tofu coconut curry // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 203 - Society Cafe, Bath // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 204 - Sweetpeas // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 205 - Poppies & sunflowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 206 - Garden camping // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 207 - Garden camping // 76sunflowers

Day 201
Shoe pick up from Waitrose today for the upcoming wedding of my niece. The girl is a bridesmaid and we're hoping the laid back bride will be happy with her choice of white and silver Converse.
Day 202
I have recently discovered tofu and make an awesome chilli and coconut curry with it.
Day 203
A rare spot of time for just me and the husband. We drove into Bath for tea and coffee at the Society Café and sat listening to the buskers out in the sun filled square. Just wish we could do it more often.
Day 204
Last day of school for me! I met the husband and kiddies at a local farm shop for a drink and spotted these lovely sweet peas.
Day 205
The final few hours to myself before the children finished for the summer. I popped to work to meet a new colleague then pottered in the garden where the poppies have finished but the sunflowers are carrying on.
Day 206
We decided to practise putting the tent up today ready for Camp Bestival. I say we, it ended up being a solo effort. Pretty impressed with myself though.
Day 207
A morning cup of tea was needed after a sleep out with the children in the tent checking the air beds still work. They do. Just about.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Sara (@mumturnedmom)27 July 2014 at 03:46

    Loving the converse, I want a pair! I'm a vegetarian and I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with tofu... it has to be cooked really well, and I have to say your curry looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would approve the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. They definitely beat the Girly variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good in a curry. Thanks, we can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finding I have to press the block a lot before using it to get the liquid out otherwise it sa bit gooey! The curry s fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tent looks fabulous......we are so looking forward to it but I need to do a tent practice run myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tent looks great - hope you have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay not long now to camp bestival! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. RollercoasterMum29 July 2014 at 00:31

    I love the sweetpeas and poppy seedheads and your tent looks great. We are off to a festival soon and I'm really hoping the weather stays good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our boys used to love a sleep out!
    Sweet peas are one of my favourite summer flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting you're heading off to Camp Bestival, have an awesome time! What a great week for preparing, the tent looks brilliant. Love the sweetpeas in your garden too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had an awesome time at Festival. Good idea to try out the tent before you got there

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great round up. Lovely to just have a bit of couple time every now & again! #Project365

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig