9 August 2013

Camp Bestival 2013 {video}

Camp Bestival 2013 Video Montage
Last week we were out having the best 5 days away in a tent and enjoying the outdoor life. No TV, no iPads, no distractions - even my phone was off.
I've written loads about it but sometimes you don't want to scroll through pictures or read too many words so just for you here's my Camp Bestival 2013 in video form.
Enjoy!

If you would like to scroll through some lovely pictures of Camp Bestival 2013 then click here or if you'd like to have a jolly good read about it click here!
I'm linking up to the awesome Country Kids, just click the pic...
x x x
Disclaimer: I received a family ticket in return for a review of this year's festival. As always I will give a fair and honest opinion.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow Viv that looks like so much fun. i love the montage mix of video and photos without me needing to scroll down! you were lukcy with the weather too
    great hula hooping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so should have seen the Wall of Death and the fireworks - I feel I missed out so much after watching that video!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig