16 October 2011

Wonderful Wiltshire - Stourhead

One of my favourite places to go to in Wiltshire is the National Trust gardens at Stourhead. I am now dragging my children round such places just as my parents did to me all those years ago as a child back in Norfolk. Fortunately my children love it at Stourhead as there are so many things to find and places to explore. 

Here are just some of the things we discovered.

Fish, frogs and kiwis

 


Houses & Hydrangeas



Trees




Caves & Grottos

 
A Cosy Cottage




 
Finally finding the Temple & the amazing views



 
Rescuing Ladybirds!


 
Happy Days!


A lovely Autumnal day all round in Wonderful Wiltshire! 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wonderful photos. Love the acorn one and the ones with your beautiful children :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a day out in the English sunshine. Love the photo of you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I love your blog title it looks fantastic. That little cave looks magical

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig